PUBG Mobile Lite is designed for mobile devices, and there is no official version of the game available for PC. However, you can use an Android emulator to play PUBG Mobile Lite on your PC.
- Open the Android emulator, and open the Google Play Store app.
- First Download one Android emulator such as Bluestacks.
- Then Install and launch the Android emulator on your pc.
- Search for PUBG Mobile Lite in the search bar and click on the pubg mobile lite.
- Click on the Install button to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, you will enjoy the game.
Check Pubg Mobile Lite All versions Here are the list of PUBG Mobile Lite All Versions.